Thursday, May 18, 2006

Elevator hater

Just a thought: when you get into the elevator and push the button for your floor, move to the back. Don't block the whole button console. I don't care if you're getting off on Floor 2, it's just rude, because then no one can get to the buttons, and you end up making everyone else getting onto the elevator jostle around. I'm sorry if you're so self-absorbed that you think you're the priority, but it's sheer laziness.

Same with those morons who crowd the subways doors. Someone will always be running for a train, so move the hell out of the doorway, at least while it's open. The tourists are the worst - I understand they just might not get it, but if you can't ride public transportation safely and smartly, take a damn cab. I'd suggest waking, but they're always the slow ones who take the whole sidewalk, and I don't want to deal with that either.

No comments: