Friday, October 06, 2006

Conundrum for Michiganders

Actually, this is possibly the biggest conundrum in sports history (well, my sports history at least). And the Red Wings are playing at 7:30, althugh that won't really be televised out here in NY, where there are basically 4 local teams (Rangers, Islanders, Devils, and even Flyers).

Not to mention that my boyfriend is a monstrous Notre Dame fan, which poses its own problem, playing at 2:30. Stupid daylight savings time, Indiana.

Looks like another delicious fall Saturday stuck on the couch watching sports. I mean, what's better?!

And before you tell me I spelled Michiganders wrong, you're wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only thing better would be to make some chili in a crockpot all day and eat it with fritos for the next 5 meals. We did this last Saturday... mmmmmm...

Bridget Rockstar!! said...

Of COURSE that is how you spell Michiganders. Who ever thought otherwise? :)