Friday, January 12, 2007

Say it ain't so

Sadly, I don't generally care about celebrities. I hate tabloids and reality TV (though on occasion, have been known to leaf through a tabloid when faced with no other option, hypocritcial, I know).

However, the official break-up of Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake saddens me a bit. They were the long haul (3+ years). They seemed like the real deal. And I basically think the both of them, for celebrities, seem fairly grounded and are really funny (JT kills when he hosts SNL, Cameron is goofy in a funny way).

Another one bites the dust...

1 comment:

The Kopelmans said...

I'm with you. I hate admitting it, but my guilty pleasure is keeping up with this crap. Reese and Ryan were my #1 heartbreaker for 2006, and I'm just now (finally) getting over Brad and Jen. *sigh*