Monday, January 21, 2008

Over the Rhine redux

I happened to have "Brothers and Sisters" on TV last night (I have heard good things about the show, but cannot commit to another drama for the season - I am fully stocked with "Gossip Girl" and "Law & Order: SVU") and I was beyond thrilled to hear an Over the Rhine song playing in a scene! It's not one of my favorite songs by them, but a good one nonetheless, and it was playing loudly enough that it didn't fade into the background.

SIDENOTE: "Felicity" wins, hands-down, for having the best OTR song in one of the most appropriate scenes. I think it was in the second-to-last season and one of the cast members leaves a goodbye video. You'll have to traverse IMDB for the full details.

If you'd like to check it out, it should be on iTunes or their website. Title: "Born."

More on my misadventures in Michigan very soon!

No comments: