Friday, December 21, 2007

CNN.com foils me again!

Well, at least it's not my home page on my personal computer. However, the lame headlines at CNN.com do intrigue me at times, and I cave - even if it's just clicking through to read the lame first 3 sentences (I don't mess with the crap "Story Highlights" mumbo-jumbo). But the one feature that I find myself obsessed with and not being able to turn away from are the photos. When I see that arrow within a story that shows more than one picture is available, it's the jackpot.

I guess since I don't read tabloids (I refuse to pay $4 for a magazine that is all pictures of celebs, although I will glance at one now and again at, say, the gym, or on a long flight), it's my fix.

Sidenote: It's the darkest evening of the year. And The Darkest Night of the Year goes to Over the Rhine, my favorite band's lovely holiday album. Their original song "Mary's Waltz" is gorgeous.

No comments: