Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pray for the Papal

Everyone, put your hands together and do what MC Hammer once requested: "Pray...PRAY!"

I'm not Catholic - I'm not even religious. I actually have some strong opinons on organized religion. But this is not the forum for that and I will not preach (oh, my sides, they are keeling me from my pun) to you here, without your ability to pipe in.

But please say a word or few for our good papal's health. He just has a new book out that needs publicity. And if he continues illin', I have work-related stuff that will be affected (no good). I also don't want the hordes to be in Rome when I'm there in March.

So maybe my reasons are selfish. But everyone has their time, and I feel that the Pope still has a lot of life in him. Keep on truckin'.

(NOTE: I mean no disrespect. Take it or leave it.)

2 comments:

Bridget Rockstar!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wait - but if he dies the publicity will be HUGE. It's all about your trip to Rome, isn't it? Can't blame you, really. Sinners are more fun than catholics flocking to the vatican. ;)