Monday, June 19, 2006

Stop the insanity

What sane woman claims she can't wait to have more children, less than a month after giving birth?

Well, Angelina Jolie, clearly the patron saint of motherly love. Either that, or she's crazier than a shithouse rat. This is the same woman who wore Billy Bob's blood in a vial around her neck, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Also, let's not forget she said she'd adopt again. In interviews she said she was terriefied while giving birth (rightly so, I'm sure, but I'm not one to speak from experience). I don't think she'll let Brad's magic stick within 10 feet of her Va-J-J anytime soon.

1 comment:

artquest1 said...

OK, fair is fair. If I have been reading your whimsical take on life and enjoying it thoroughly for this long, I ought to do something positive such as letting you know how much I appreciate your scattershot wit, your pithy observations, your pissey indignation when assholes pontificate and in general your overall cleverness.
I ought to, but then you are no longer a secret, guilty pleasure. Will your blog become like a good magazine that one finally subscribes to and then spends the rest of your life cursing endless "Your subscription is about to expire" notices, and reams of 4X6 postcard "blow ins" that constantly fall out of every page. Are you going to call my every dinner time from now on, soliciting todays special, renew for five years and receive a free color poster?
Yes, your writing is wonderful, but I am not about to ruin everything I have fought so valiantly to acquire. To hell with you, and your ilk! You'll not add me to your Dante'esqe lists! You and your ild will not have me to kick around anymore! Bob