Monday, December 18, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Well, I have little to blog about as I'm home for the holidays. No crazies on the subway, no bitching about inanities special to the city, barely reading the news or surfing crazy shit on the internet.

However, I will say "Schadenfreude!" to that whoremonger Judith Regan.

Oh, and I'm drinking lots of wine. And I got a delicious Mocha Porter from Rogue Brewery as well.

I also saw "The Holiday" this morning - a matinee for only $6.75, woo! And it was just delightful. For those of you who have seen it, I thought the Iris-Arthur friendship was just the most endearing thing. Kudos to Nancy Meyer for that.

My boring life. I love it at the moment. Days of doing nothing, a cure for the blahs indeed!

1 comment:

The Kopelmans said...

I'm jealous!!! Enjoy your down time, and take in a little bit more of the "home sweet home" for me - I'm homesick and have no cure! :)