Monday, December 04, 2006

Rose Bowl-bound

I just have a small comment t0 finish my U of M rant for this season.

Michigan was robbed of a rematch for the BCS National Title game against OSU.

I thought I would never say this in my whole life, but I hope OSU slays the Gators. Like, wins by 40 points. Florida's only loss was to a #11 ranked team - Michigan's only loss was the to the #1 team in the nation (OSU), and by a measly field goal. Michigan deserved the Buckeye rematch in Glendale.

However, it's now a rematch in Pasadena against USC, a team I hate almost as much as OSU (and forevermore now, Florida). USC beat the crap out of us in 2004, so now, let's show them who really deserved to be in the BCS game.

Hail to the Victors.

2 comments:

The Kopelmans said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. For once - Go Bucks! Not to be outdone by a vicious USC beating - GO BLUE!

cassiesq said...

Even though I am an OSU fan (not a crazy one thought that tells people mean things when they wear blue and gold) I must admit Michigan v OSU would probably be a much better game than Florida. I was torn, but when Florida was announced, I was actually disappointed!