Thursday, January 12, 2006

This is for you, haters

So have heard some gripes that my blog ain't really a blog because I don't post on it regularly. I have decided to try and amend this and will claim it as a "New Year's Resolution." I don't necessarily believe in the "NYR" as most people do, since most people think of it as a short-lived quick fix that lasts until February (which I also might add, coincides with my gym actually emptying out because you people finally decided you'd rather do anything than exercise in the evening. Hallelujah, more machine time/less wait for me!)

Instead, I tend to think of the start of a new year as time to reassess and try and make a solid effort at changing/bettering things in my life that I am not happy with. And I consider it a personal challenge to myself, which is much more effective than some silly resolution.

So here is my first post of the year (albeit 12 days after the start). But this is me - out there for you - making an effort.

One love.

No comments: