Friday, September 22, 2006

Fabu-bet!

I opened a new mascara this morning, since my old L'Oreal Voluminous got the funk smell, and needed to be tossed. So I went back to a tube I had previously purchased, Revlon's Fabulash. You know, with Halle Berry in that lame commercial?

Regardless of the lameness of the commercial, I'm astounded once again at how much I love this mascara. It does everything I want it to without clumping, and looking natural, but better. It lengthens, and lushes, which is what I want my mascara to do. And at $7 a tube (or so), it can't be beat.

I love expensive mascaras. Lancome has THE BEST. But I, unlike many people, actually toss mine after the allotted three or so months (or funky smell). So I stick to drugstore brands instead of tossing $20 with the tube.

If you're looking for a good cheapie tube, go Fabulash. Try to ignore the commercial.

And wedding pics and more to come on Seattle in my next post...

No comments: