Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some entertaining TSA reading

On the eve of my cross-country flight to Seattle for Becky's wedding, I was checking out the TSA website for allowable items. I actually flew to Detroit the day the plot unfurled in London, so am no stranger to now having to check my bags because I'm a girl, and I need girly shit like lipgloss, mascara, hair gels, lotion, and etc.

Some of the stuff on this list is pretty hilarious for the sheer reason it got its own separate billing. But as I always say, there are specifics because someone has attempted before. Why else are there directions on shampoo bottles?

Read the full list here.

My favorite - swords and sabers can be checked, but not carried on. Huh.

And note that Transformers get their own distinction - product placement at its finest. I wonder how much their manufacturer paid to have them on that list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight - can't wait to see you!