Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More bathroom antics

Does the week before Labor Day bring out the worst in people? Well, our bathroom at work is generally disgusting and filled with a few weirdos who make it unbearable for the rest of us normal folks, so probably not, but just saw the latest freak!

So as I was washing my hands, I saw the sink next to me FILLED with suds (and the culprit, who I dislike on account of her overt oddness and bitchy demeanor, was leaving, so I know now who she is!). Seriously, how OCD are you that you need to fill an entire sink with suds? It's such a damn waste, on so many levels.

The freaks in this city are like pigeons, rats, and cockroaches - they will be the only survivors in a nuclear winter, because the cannot be human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No amount of suds are going to rid her of the weegie-ness. 'cause I bet that's who it was.