Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The perfect food?

I just snacked on some Honey Nut Cheerios. Here in Manhattan, a box of cereal will run you $4-6. I'm not kidding. So I only purchase cereal when it's on sale. A little tip, CVS and Rite Aid, yes drugstores, always have the best sales. I can snag 2 boxes for the price of one when they go on sale, with great frequency.

But I digress.

Back to the Cheerios. I think they could possibly be the perfect food. I'll eat HNC for meals, and a snack. Their flavor is just perfection. Occasionally I've digressed to Target brand, and there's something just a little off. I get to the point that I crave them. One love.

Quiz: What's the name of the HNC bee? I can't remember for the life of me. And I'm too lazy to google.

2 comments:

cassiesq said...

Oh yeah, I win this one. His name is Buzz!! Actually, Buzz the defender of Honey. I found his link for you, he too has a blog. (Not near as cool as yours!)
http://www.cheerios.com/forKids/BuzzStuff.aspx

Heather said...

Amazing, a Buzz blog! Game on!